Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Roxanne Offline OP
OP Offline
R
We will be arriving on August 20th through the 27th. Just wondering if anyone else will be brave enough to test the hurricane season this year. smile

Rox
Roxanne, I'm thinking about it. Trying to work out the budget. I was there in early August last year and a hurricane threatened to come to Belize but didn't. I would risk August again laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
S
S
I'm leaving, does that count?

simon, for how long do you leave for??? I am coming for during the hurricane season. do you always leave?

S
S
Actually it's the first vacation in years and only for 2 weeks. Lagniappe Provisioning will be closed from August 17th until September 5th.

The only hurricane season I've missed in the last 5 years was 2001. Like most people down here I have several options if a hurricane heads our way but leaving the country wouldn't be one of them.

Irm and I are at Mata Rocks from 8/4 - 8/18. This will be our third August in San Pedro. No worries. 48 days and counting... mobunny cool

SimonB - so if I put an order in to stock my room at Xanadu for my arrival say August 13, Lagniappe could accommodate me?

Sorry I will miss you but as my Governor would say "I'LL BE BACK!" laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OK, It's official - I am coming back! I just landed a decent airfare through Hotwire from SFO and saved $272. To my surprise, I am flying on American - so, I get to rack up those frequent flyer miles for next year's trip!

Arriving August 13 and leaving on August 20. Hope to meet up with those of you who will be there at that time!

Wooo Hooo!

laugh wink smile cool

S
S
Orders for the 13th will be no problem at all.

Wish I could find some decent flights, best I can do from BZE to Toronto is $650US.

S...

SimonB - that airfare sounds pretty good, all things considered! I'd say, book it Danno!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.