Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Comfortable condos, beautiful big pool. Good beach bar next door.

Cap'n Jesse, are you on AC right now? I read some of the other boards and it almost sounds like you live there. Thanks for info on RP...we are staying there. Any places we don't want to miss? We are only there for a week. I have looked at everything I can find on AC but nothing beats someone's recommendations. Is myself, hubby and daughter (18) in a month. We don't dive but we love the water, the wildlife and adventure...can snorkle too but one of us is a little inexperienced shocked

korey I liked banana beach. nice rooms, ac kept it nice and freezing inside to room to escape the humidity. Free breakfast in the morning was always delicious and the staff was friendly for the most part. What I didnt like was that it was a ways away from town. The walk wasnt all that bad but mixed in with the humidity, I was soaked with sweat by the time I got to town.

If you would like to see pictures of banana beach I took while I was there just go here -----> www.otaddict.com/belize

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.