Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
So after tons of research and some plank walking we are taking this into three locations. We will be going in December.

> Victoria House (4 days)
> Lamani Outpost (3 days)
> Coco Plum Island (5 days)

Does anyone think that there is a wrong decision here or are you pretty confident this will be a killer honeymoon. Just want to tell you all I appreciate your replies to my previous post and basically looking for yea or nea on the choices. Upon our return home, I will post my honest thoughts on my Belize experience.

Cheers,

BP

S
S
Killer!

Second on the excellent

Victoria House and Lamanai Outpost are always good choices.

Not to throw cold water on your third choice, but ... I was at Coco Plum Caye last summer, but since then it has changed management -- at the time it was managed by Jaguar Reef. I haven't heard much about it since the change. There is not much snorkeling from the shore there, the island is not on the reef, and the sandflies were pretty bad. However, the cabins do have A/C.

I probably would want to at least look at the some other options, such as, perhaps, Pelican Beach at South Water Caye, or Caye Chapel Island Resort (an unexpectedly romantic setting, especially if there is a full moon -- you can drive around the island in your own golf cart and virtually have the entire island and golf course to yourself) or Isla Marisol at Glover's Atoll.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
If solitude is what you expect, Coco Plum may be just the spot for you. We saw very little action on that caye the last time we went past.

I'm sure you will delight in your choices. The first time we stayed on a caye we were alone, it was awesome smile
Belize It wink

OP Offline
Thanks guys, Coco Plum might be a risk..... but we are seriously amped on our first visit to Belize. It is all I can think about........

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 292 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.