Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
My husband and I are planning a trip to Belize for March 2006. We are kind of wanting to maximize our dollar when we are out there. We are looking for a AC hotel and maybe 3 days of diving with a blue hole trip included. Then we are looking to go to the mainland and do a jungle hotel/excursions. I have been looking at various websites and checking out deals and packages. Does anyone know of a good/reasonably priced hotel and dive shop. I have looked at Aquamarines and they seem reasonable but I have heard mixed reviews on it. Anyone been there recently and have any opinions on the hotel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was there this past May and stayed at Banana Beach and did our diving with Ambergris Divers which Banana Beach lined us up with. I have been diving for 25 years and they were the best that I have ever dove with. They pick you up by boat in the front of the hotel and drop you off when over. In my limited experience in San Pedro, I thought Banana Beach was a great deal for cost.
Great Food, nice Beach, good people, etc.

I need another vacation.
P
OP Offline
P
Banana Beach was another place we were looking at as well. It seemed to get good reviews on all the posts I saw. Much better than aqua marine. I will check on Ambergis Divers. Have not heard of them. Thanks.

E
E
The San Pedro Social Club reccomends Banana Beach as one of the best on the island. Great management, staff, food service as well as location.

www.sanpedrosc.org

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 101 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.