Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Greetings from the island! Well as promise we had the meeting and I mention the email to Mr. Nunez. I was glad to see all my coworkers back again. We will be having a clean up day tomorrow and then start classes on Wednesday. Many of our students lost their books and belongings. I mention to Mr. Nunez about Edd and he said that most of the books we use come from the Caribbean and I don't think Barnes and NOble would have them. He said that if u can send us reference materials like encyclopedias, dictionaries, computer books, science books, typing books, stationery items like pens, pencil, paper, sporting equipment - volleyballs, basketball, soccer balls, tennis balls, ribbons for our typewriter ML100 and daisy wheel for them, Bubble jet Canon ink for our printers (BJC21 & BJC21e), Our typing room was vandalised and our computer room got wet. WE don't know if the computers are working since we don't have any electricity. He also mentioned to me about a generator. WE need one since we have a junior college in the night. WE will not be able to start since we don't have electricity at the high school. Whatever you can do to help will gladly and greatly be appreciated. Please write to tell me what you think. Take care
Conchita Flota, San Pedro High School

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Also general library books, fiction, fun stuff for their library.

And we need these items for the grade school and the Caye Caulker school also.

E
Edd Offline
E
Also, how about some fun stuff? Could your local PTA send down some art supplies, poster board, crayons, water colors, etc.?
If you can get these items to Dallas in the next 5 days, we'll get them shipped to SP.
Edd

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.