Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Diane - everyone- what great responses. Diane, you really made us think. You are why we want to return to Belize. We found the nicest most caring people without even trying. All the best. See you in October.

[Linked Image]

BRAVO to all that donate!!! Diane good points and Simon your doing a very good thing!

what if the place is not built by the time the lease is up,is there a temperary place or perhaps foster homes for the animals???

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We're starting to look for a small space that we can rent to do the once a week vet clinic but we probably wouldn't be open in the mornings Monday to Friday as we are now.

The dogs will be fine as they're kept at the kennels (where the new clinic will be built), it's the cats that we'll have problems with as they stay at the clinic.

A huge thank you for all of your support, I'm overwhelmed. I'm happy to see that one person putting down our cause has brought out the best in everyone else.

damn diane you got me balling

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The last donation to come in did it to me. A huge thank you to AK from Sequim, Washington.

Another huge thank you to the Roberts family from Omaha, NE. The list goes on and on, I want to thank you all.

By the way Diane gets kudos' as being the first donation for our fundraising efforts and of course Marty as well for his continuous support to this cause and the SPSC.

IRM Offline
Simon, Irm and I will find you to make our donation in person when we get to SP late this week. The work you and your organization do is heroic. mo

L
L
having donated earlier today maybe the dogs who chased us on our golf cart in April, will cut us some slack the next time we drive at night north of the cut. Anyhow, glad to help and best of luck with the new clinic to everyone involved.

S
SimonB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
If you give me their names and description I'll have a little talk with them. Thanks again for the donation. S...

LMAO Simon..they were probably kinda RUFF looking :p

Please keep us posted on Saga's progress..if I do end up moving to the Island I will not be bringing my dogs for the first year.I will contact them about donating some time so I can get my puppy fix and help them out.

Does ANYBODY have e-mail addys for Vicki Campbell or the Chinese torture guy that do massage on the island??

Ya gotta Luv this face!!!

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.