Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
A
A
P.S. They should have put some of their "earnings" aside for times like this, to pay bills. (I can't believe I'm giving advise about drug sellers). Good grief! :rolleyes:

I
I
Member 7526 - I'm not trying to acertain anything to anyone. I'm giving my point of view just as they are. About breaking the law, no one is perfect. You don't know who does or who doesn't, because they will not tell you. Of course these are serious crimes, but let the law do their work instead of others talking and saying things that they are not 100% of. Another thing, stop being sarcastic about giving advice to "drug dealers", because you yourself might have something to hide, and none of you were there to acertain what happened. Let the law do their job and stop speculating. God ---- it!

I
I
P.S I can't believe I have to deal with people like this, but I know they exist.

Wow, getting a little heavy. I can definitely say, I am no longer "Interested" in this thread.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
C
C
Originally posted by Interested:
Remember that we all have a tail. " Interested

Hey Angela Carr - law breaking is for kids and bad guys. I don't think I could handle the stress! I must admit it is a little boring at times, but I am getting quite used to being law abiding.

L
L
Sorry Interested, but I'll save my tears for the countless families torn apart by drugs and the innocent newborns I've watched go thru withdrawl because Mom was doing coke. Cocaine that was put out on the street by those 5 "upstanding" citizens.

R.B. Mernitz
A
A
Too funny Amanda.

I am still confused. Sounds like "Interested" thinks that most of us break the law. I think quite the opposite. Yes it's true that no one will admit it but I can't imagine that a many people do more than speed, in a car (the people that I know). I wonder what kind of people Interested spends time with. Certainly not law abiding citizens! That would just be crazy!

Or is Interested refering to the Apocolypse?

I believe they make legal drugs for folks that are always looking on the dark side. Depression is a sad state of affairs - I prefer my rose coloured glasses.

Your life is what you make of it and how you choose to live it. This includes being prepared for the rainy days.

Be positive, stay healthy, always be prepared and if you can't see life this way .... seek help.

L
L
So true Amanda, Life can be so good when we take responisbility for our own actions.Think we just have to focus on keeping our neighborhood crime free and a place where our kids and grandkids can live without worry. Don't forget our birthday is coming up and of course we our older and "wiser". Lovey

R.B. Mernitz
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.