Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Looking for a great dive charter on the island we are there for 2 weeks looking for a good deal and mostly a safe return.(YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN) Want some one that you will have some fun with and get to explore alot off cool sites.Also where to go to eat in town.is it safe to walk back to belezian shores at night. or take the taxi.Thanks eek

S
S
Belizean Shores is one hell of a walk at night or day for that matter (3.43 miles). No land taxis just water taxis or rent a golf cart onsite.

For dive operators you're best to search the site for reviews and put together your own opinions. There are plenty on the board with their favourites.

When will you be there? What month?

S
spl Offline
S
I recommend Amigo's Del Mar. You will not have to walk home as they will pick up and drop off at your pier there! They are excellent guides and very fun. They are located right in middle of town so inbetween your dives you can go back to their pier and have several choices of places close to eat.

I agree. Amigo's is by far the best! I have been diving with several here. I agree they are professional, knowledgeable, and VERY FUN.
Have fun!

We plan on using Amigos del Mar too in February. Is it better to book direct with them ahead of time or through our hotel when we get there. We're staying at Mata Rocks.

IRM Offline
I recommend Protech over at the Belize Yacht Club. They are a smaller more personalized operation. I dove with them for two weeks in Aug. this year and last and they always pay close attention to their divers. They also have top notch well maintained equipment if you're renting. Diving with them is like diving with your friends.

We all have our favorites. Since we are all different it is important to hook up with an operation that fits your profile. Most of us here recommend that the first time you come to San Pedro (and you will come back) you NOT book ahead. Walk down the beach and talk to some of the different dive shops. It won't take much time and you will enjoy the interaction. There are operators who are big, some small. There are bigger boats and smaller boats. Because of my weight and bad knee I especially check out the ladder for ease of entering the boat. Some have men and women dive masters. Some the owners are the dive masters even though they are also instructors. Only then will you know who it is you want to hook up with.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.