Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
OP Offline
G
I have been a lurker on this site for a YEAR. No joke. Thank God for this website.

Anyways, I saw a few posts for October folks.

We will be in AC October 27 - Nov 5 and will be on our honeymoon. smile We will be staying at the Victoria House. Who else will be in AC?

Looking forward to living the dream! cool

Gina

L
L
My husband and I will be in AC Oct 15 - 25th. This will be our 3rd trip and unfortunately our last for quite some time. (Airfare from the midwest is just KILLER!)

We are staying at the Myan Princess for the 2nd time. I LOVE staying in town. In fact I plan on eating my way from one end to the other. laugh

A
A
We will be in AC October 26-November 2 staying at Banana Beach. This is the second trip for my husband and I. We are looking forward to taking in everything that we missed last time. Last time we were really busy with tours and organized trips. This time we are hoping to take things a little slower and do a little more adventuring on our own. Can't wait!

Hopefully we can catch up with you guys!

AJ

WE WILL BE THERE OCT 22 THRU 30TH, TRYING TO FINISH FURNISHING OF OUR CONDO. (2 MILES NORTH OF CUT) BUT ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO DRINKING ALL THE ONE BARROL AND BELIKINS WE CAN FIND! laugh

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
Oct 29 for 2 weeks... staying at Mata Rocks...

hi..we will be there oct 27-nov 1
looking forward to it!!!

S
S
Will be in san pedro oct 13 thru 22nd diving and having fun!!!

v&j Offline
Husband & I will be there 10/23 - 11/5, staying at the Mayan Princess. It's our sixth annual trip, so it's like going home (without the all the family stuff). We can be found at any of our three Holy Trinity sites (Amigos del Mar, Cholo's, Mayan Princess). 44+ days & counting.............Janet

We will be there from Otober 1 to the 11th. This trip is a furniture buying trip for our new condo just a couple hundred yards of the cut on the water which should be finished the early part of December.
LuvHotRods, you think air fare is expensive from the MidWest......you should see what it is from Seattle! On long flights like that, we refuse to go anyway except first class which really takes a chunk. But, as soon as our condo is finished we plan on spending 3 to 6 months at a time with eventually retiring full time there.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
V
V
My husband and I will be in Belize Oct 11-27 on our honeymoon, on AC Oct 11-16 at Ruby's then all over the place finishing at Caulker Cayes:)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.