Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
L
Not at all Lisa.

My husband smokes Backwoods Sweet Aromatic cigars. But when in SP, he will buy the local cigarettes to smoke in the resturants that don't allow cigars. He smoked Marlboroughs for 50 years before making the switch, and he actually liked the Belizean cigarettes better then Marlboroughs. For the life of me I can NOT remember the name of the ones he liked, but they came in "colors"? I am sure someone with a much better memory then mine can help you out.

S
S
Probably Nationals which come in Red or Green (menthol).

L
L
That's it exactly. Thank you Simon! I knew I could count on you.

L
L
When we go to Cancun, we usually take a jug of whiskey with us as well as cigarettes. Any problem with taking them with us to Belize?

We will be in AC from the 29th of October for two weeks and looking forward to our first visit. First week is at Belizean Shores and 2nd week is at Banana Beach.

G
G
We will be a Banana Beach 10/15 thru 10/22. This will be my 3rd visit. Eight of us women are leaving our husbands for a GIRLS ONLY vacation. Four of us did a GIRLS ONLY last year to AC and it was great. Now there's 8 of us and next year at least 10. ONLY 9 DAYS TIL WE LEAVE !!!

Gekkogirl: If you're up to it, stop by Crazy Canucks for a cold one or two. That will be my last night on the island so I'll be looking for a party. Then again, it will be a party every day I'm there beginning the 8th. Wahoo! If you show up, just ask for Fluffy!

G
G
Fluffy....we all love cold ones! See ya there.

V
V
Cold ones! YUM. Husband and I will be at BB Oct 11-18. If you see 2 Canadians w/tattoo's and are heading for a beer, let us know:)

V
V
Hmmm, just reallising that's probably not the best description fo us. Let's try again, we are early 30's Canadian's (we'll be the one's saying "eh" or "hey" a lot :p ) Shell, and Leroy. Only 3 more sleep untill we start our journey there!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 364 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.