Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108962 10/05/05 11:30 AM
p2v Offline OP
OP Offline
Can anyone tell me anything about this resort?

White Sands Cove
single choice
White Sands Cove (100%, 5 Votes)
Total Votes: 5
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
#108963 10/05/05 04:03 PM
L
L
I stayed there 2 years ago in October. I liked it very much. The only reason I have not returned to it, is because it is north of the cut. My husband and I prefer to stay in town so we don't have to take the water taxi to town.

But if you don't mind that, the people at White Sands are very good about calling a taxi for you, helping you book day/fishing trips ect. They even ordered pizza from Pauly's place up north and we had it delivered.

If you don't mind staying north of the cut, I would recomend it.

Other notes: They don't have a resturant but they do keep a small "bar". We didn't use the bar as we bought our own. The nearest resturant is just a 5 min walk up the beach.

Hope this helps.

#108964 10/06/05 06:47 PM
J
J
I stayed at White Sands Cove June of this year. Great place and great staff. Marilyn, an american, is the resident/owner/manager. I believe she bought within last year or so. They arranged my flights from mainland to san pedro and within minutes of landing the cab driver they sent found us and took us to our water taxi. We booked all our excursions after we got there through white sands. Did cave tubing and a couple of snorkel trips. The boats picked us up timely right at their dock. 2 hour snorkel trips were $ 35/ person i believe, plus hol chan park fees. Rooms are very comfortable. we shared a 2 bdrm with friends we traveled with. A/C was not the best, though. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Only drawback is distance from town and lack of on site restauraunt. We ate at Capt Cooks a couple times for dinner and breakfast, maybe a 15 min walk. Also had pizza delivered twice. Palapa bar and capricorns are close.

Questions ?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.