Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#110770 11/03/05 06:48 PM
S
OP Offline
S
We are going to be in Ambergris in December. First time there. We have a time share at Seven SEas Resort but a bit worried about it. Is it clean? Is the beach littered? We could use some help here. WE keep reading bad reviews....................Thanks Everyone.

Ambergris in December
multiple choice
Not sure what to write in here? (0%, 0 Votes)
Not sure? (100%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 1
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
#110771 11/03/05 07:50 PM
S
S
Where are you reading bad reviews, I drive past every day and it looks fine to me.

#110772 11/03/05 08:01 PM
Seven Seas is rad

#110773 11/03/05 10:08 PM
Where are you reading bad reviews? Just curious. PM me if you'd rather.

#110774 11/03/05 11:53 PM
I'm trying to send an e-mail to Seven Seas, however, the "contact us" e-mail address on their website keeps coming back to me with an error message. Help!!!
Thanks,
Pam

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
#110775 11/04/05 12:55 AM
there phone number is 011-501-226-2382. If you'd like me to ask them something for you I walk by their daily.

#110776 11/04/05 12:56 AM
www.idphonecard.com the cheapest phone card that I found after lots of searching. YOu can buy it online. $0.25 US / per minute to belize.

#110777 11/04/05 01:09 PM
S
OP Offline
S
We read this on trip advisor and two others:
they show a nice room on the web site but they only have one like that the rest of the rooms are very old and smell like bug spray and only have one air conditioning unit in the bedroom window and the windows do not close good and you cant cool off also their are no phones in the room and they do not have a restraunt. They made me give them my credit card number over the phone to hold the room and ask how long I was staying in Belize I said four days I did not say I was staying at the seven seas for four days when I got their and saw the room I said I would not be staying their and I left they charge my credit card for all four days I tried to fight it but they lied to my credit card company so a lesson well learned. not a good place to take children. The beach has wild dogs running around and its dirty, plastic bottles in the water from people littering ect...

#110778 11/04/05 01:16 PM
but did you weigh that against the positive posts?

My generla rule of thumb in reading evals of any lind is to toss out the high,, toss out the low, and know its somewhere in the middle. There are tons of naysayers as well as "hidden" ambassadors in the world

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
#110779 11/04/05 01:42 PM
Hon Offline
I'll only comment on the parts that I know something about cool

Originally posted by soontobebelize:
We read this on trip advisor and two others:
they show a nice room on the web site but they only have one like that the rest of the rooms are very old and smell like bug spray and only have one air conditioning unit in the bedroom window
...a lot of the condo units in San Pedro have air in the bedroom only.

and the windows do not close good and you cant cool off also their are no phones in the room and they do not have a restraunt.

...again many condo's do not have phones in the rooms. If this is important to you, you need to be sure before you book or bring a cell phone that can be unlocked in Belize.

Off the top of my head, I can think of four excellent restaurants within a 5 minute walk of Seven Seas and there is a great bakery just down the street.

They made me give them my credit card number over the phone to hold the room and ask how long I was staying in Belize I said four days I did not say I was staying at the seven seas for four days when I got their and saw the room I said I would not be staying their and I left they charge my credit card for all four days I tried to fight it but they lied to my credit card company so a lesson well learned.

...this is just plain miscommunication and it is impossible to say who is to blame. I'm sure that this person was charged in accordance with the cancellation policy.

not a good place to take children. The beach has wild dogs running around and its dirty, plastic bottles in the water from people littering ect...

...there are lots of dogs in San Pedro but none that I met could be described as 'wild'. These are extremely laid back animals.
We walked the beaches from north to south every day for a week and were amazed at how clean they were. Most areas were cleaner than some of beaches we have visited in the States.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.