Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Babakay Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just got back from a glorious week on AC at the Villas at Banyan Bay. Wonderful weather except for Friday. I am looking for someone to help me with a situation. Either someone who lives in San Pedro or someone who will be visiting in the next month or so. I promised two little boys that I would give them two baseball caps. There names are Henry and his little brother Mario. They sell necklaces and bracelets on the beach usually near BC's, Cannibals, the Pier Lounge. I was unable to get back there Friday night because of the bad weather and did not get to bring them their hats. If anyone who lives in San Pedro would be willing to look them up or if you would know them I would send you the hats. If anyone who is traveling there would be willing to look for them I would be happy to send them to you to bring with. I really feel bad that I did not hook up with them on Friday as planned. They were two of the sweetest little boys and I did not want to disappoint them. We had an early flight on Sat and I couldn't take time to walk the beach in the morning either. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. You can PM if you prefer.
Barb

be down god be willing jan 5 or 6 ,can give hats to them ..if nobody down before that..let me know..would like to help you live the dream again..any day...

Living The Dream Every Day!
I'm down mid Dec. and am happy to deliver. Let me know if you don't find anyone before then...

Hon Offline
Your profile doesn't say where you live. I'm from Canada so if it's easier to send them to me, I'm headed down January 11th and I'll gladly deliver them to the boys.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
I'll be there Dec 3rd if you want someone sooner smile

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
I am here in San Pedro, I know those boys. I can gladly pick them up at the post office and deliver to the boys. They play with my dog on the beach and I talk to them often. PM me if you'd like to send them.

if you prefer, you can send them to a friend in the states and she can bring them mid dec. Otherwise, my mail takes about 12 days to arrive from the US to San Pedro.

D
D
Captjeff...how are you feeling.., want to meet up with you for a fishing trip this time
Tom

B
B
I'll be there on 12/1 and will deliver them to the boys or ke if you still need a mule.

BTW: I'm in FL.

I'm here now. I can let them know they're comin!

reds-place.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.