Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Babakay Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Great. I am going to send them to Ke's friend and she will bring them down. Tell Henry and Mario they are on the way!

dexte e mail me will chat fishing... e mail me at = [email protected]... here is to living the dream on the pond...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Babakay, I just noticed your post after pm-ing you. Did you reach my friend? I hope to be volunteering at the school soon if I can get a volunteer permit, so I will definately see them often. Otherwise, I do see them when they play with my dog.

I'm going to SP Dec 21-Jan 4, would be glad to help get the hats to the boys. My daughter works
at the school on SP, she may even know the boys.

when in doubt...do without
B
Babakay Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ke, I have been in contact with TravelQueen and she will bring them with her. I also have a really good picture of the two of them that they can give their mom or whoever. I will be mailing them this week or early next week to Travel Queen. Thanks so much for your help. I probably played with your dog too on the beach. There were some really sweet dogs. One followed me all the way to Villas at BAnyan Bay and then turned around and went back. I've been home a week and wish I was back. I think San Pedro is addictive!

thanks. I will give them to the boys along with the photo.

San Pedro is addictive. Of all the places I have traveled to, it was the only place I ever left in tears when it was time to go home. Then the only place I returned to of all my traveling... after leaving the 5th time in tears I decided this was crazy and to head on down. My 6th trip I took my mom after I already knew I'd come to live here and it was the only time I didn't leave crying...cause I knew I was coming back in 8 weeks. Well...maybe a few tears but this time tears of happiness and excitment!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.