Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Headed to AC for the first time and just looking for any fun restaurants etc.. for solo travelers? I saw the earlier post on dressy restaurants, but if anyone has the top casual restaurants or those "can't miss" to recommend- I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Too many lists to mention here! They are all good if you read the inputs on this board.You better be going for a month if you plan to enjoy them all.
My collective travels there amount to a couple of months total and there are a few i have yet to visit! eek

S
S
Doesn't matter if you're solo or a group of 20 you'll be welcomed at all.

S
spl Offline
S
I think you are asking though what is a good place for a solo traveler as far as fun/meeting others?? You might feel comfortable starting at FIDOS. Great music, lots of travelers there, good times.

I agree with you SPL, Fidos is a great place to meet your friends after landing and enjoy!! You also must go to BC'S BBQ on Sunday, I love Texas BBQ , but they do it all right!!.We stayed at Capt'n Morgans which was great, BUT riding the water taxi each night got to be a pain, we ended up with a golf cart! Capricorn is the place up north to get great food and drinks, and the sunset...

Crazy Canucks is a great place to meet people. BCs and Fidos are great too! But if you are social, you won't have a problem anywhere you go. Believe you me, this is the place to travel solo, I should know, it's the only way I go. Enjoy!!!

Plus, you're a diver - you're going to meet people on dives as well. You won't be solo for long. Enjoy! Say hi to the nurse sharks for me.

Going Solo only means how you begin your trip - you will find you gather people as you roll around the island and you will be sad to leave at the end. laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.