Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
DLM2000 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
We (DH, 20 & 16yr old sons & I) are flying out of O'Hare at 0:dark-30 a.m. Saturday - should Be at Caves Branch before dinner. Four nights there and a busy schedule;

Dec 17 - Jungle Safari in the evening

Dec 18 - Black hole drop

Dec 19 - Waterfall cave expedition

Dec 20 - Xunantunich and Cahal Pech May Ruins day trip

Then on to AC - DH and I at Ramon's and the boys at Steve & Beckys' 21st - 26th and nothing scheduled. Can we play it by ear or do we need to book snorkeling trips ahead? I have a list of restaurants from this board - never read anything about reservations - yes/no?

Anything I'm missing?

Deb

play it by ear - book after you've settled into the island

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
It sounds like you have a great trip planned already!! Can you really expect all of that with your young children? Why don't you make the way at last to visit San Pedro and Kick up your heels for a spell? It might do everyone good!!

S
S
I agree with klc, the only exception being dinner on the 24th and 25th. You should make reservations for those 2 nights once you arrive and decide where to go. No need to do it from home unless you want to eat somewhere like Casa Picasso on the 24th.

BTW the rest of your schedule sounds perfect.

PINCH smile

D
DLM2000 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks everyone.

Simon I didn't even think about the holiday dinners I've been so focused on everything else - we'll make our choices for those nights and book when we get to Ramon's

lacysbeach thanks for your concern but my boys are 16 & 20 - not young children by a long shot! Normally I'd be more worried about keeping up with them, but they're gonna have a tough act to follow on this trip - I'm ready!!

We have stayed at Ramon's twice. We loved it there. Have a wonderful time. Here's a pic to hold you over until Saturday.

[Linked Image]

DLM2000 / Looking at that gorgeous picture reminded me of all the fish at the end of Ramon's pier. My son and I snorkeled there a few times and had a blast. Nothing like the real reef, but it was fun to be able to just walk in to the water and be swimming with schools of various types of fish. You are going to love it!

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 252 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.