Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
M
Moon Offline OP
OP Offline
M
We were stopped in SP last night and happened to draw the "lucky" ticket of a free vacation at BB or any of its other resorts.

Before you sign up for this 90 minutes presentation that you have to attend to get your 7 day gift voucher, make sure you know all the additional fees before wasting your time! Once you've toured the facility you'll have to part w/$110 per person in order to receive the 7 day vacation voucher.

Buyer beware! As they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Take this from one who wasn't fooled!

Cheers!
Moon
I always just walk away from these things cause you never know what's legit and what isn't. However, BB seems reputable and $220 for 7-nights is a damn good deal -- no?

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Sounds like you ran into Moses. I had to put my foot down with him, but he was friends of some friends of ours, so he didn't fight too hard when we refused.

"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere"
At least at Banyon Bay, if you let them know you are not buying, just want to see resort, they will not push. Not so at Captain Morgan's, want to try tomake you feel like an idiot for not buying.

so you do not wanna pay $110 FOR 7 nights? they may have mad a mistake not telling you or you might not have listened cause they told my parents upfront.

btw, when will I meet you wink

hmmmm. $110 for a weeks rent? damn good deal if you ask me. mine's higher.

hmmm. and isn't this on a nice beach in the Caribbean? not bad at all i say.

Hmmm...we "won" a week at Banyan Bay, and they didn't ask for any money up front. I guess they will when (if) we try to make reservations, but we aren't out anything except the hour presentation. I totally HATE timeshare speals....

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
M
Moon Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Just sound too good to be true! A couple of hundred $$ isn't much for a week's holiday, but who knows what they're going to stick you with once they've got the $200 out of you. Most of those things are a bit dodgy anyway, so i think it's best we stayed away!

KE - well, I BROUGHT my heels but I don't think anyone's going to see me in them!! Love the puddles out there this morning!!!

Cheers!

Cheers!
Moon
looks like it has cleared up. Are you going to lady's night tonight or what are you up to.

By the way, how many are you here with?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.