Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
OP Offline
F
Just curious to see if anyone on the board is going to the Jerry Jeff Walker concerts in San Pedro starting January 29? I've attended for the last 2 years and really enjoy listening to his music under the stars on the boat dock....then I listen to "come away to Belize with me" all year long while I miss being in San Pedro.

I'm coming to San Pedro for a couple months this year starting Jan. 26 and I'll be at all the JJW concerts.

Any other JJW fans out there?

NO

We were there for second week last year but the tickets were sold out long before. We sat on the Paradise Villas dock and listened. A waiter from Wet Willie's even came over and took drink orders! I was able to get a hat autographed for my husband. We hope to do the same this year since we will be arriving at the end of his second week again. It would be great if we could get a ticket for just the last show. Our timing is off!

We went once and had a fun time. Would enjoy one night again sometime, but 3 nights is over kill IMHO, and that is how they sell the tickets! Dear Peter got us tickets last time but sounds like that is not likely again.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
F
OP Offline
F
1BKeeper...The tickets usually sell out quickly but sometimes you can still buy a ticket at the gate...and sometimes there are people with an extra ticket they will sell.

I gave one of my tickets to a friend for the second show of the second week last year and so I also sat on the Paradise Villas dock to hear one of the concerts. A waiter came over to take orders and I loaned a lady that was there money for a drink until her husband came back with money so she could repay me. (That wasn't you was it?...that would really be funny...) She was nice and we had a great time listening to the show from the dock and drinking our drinks. We could hear almost as well as the people at the concert.

Hope you are able to get a ticket for the last show.

F
OP Offline
F
Indygal and IBKeeper...I'll keep you in mind if I hear of extra tickets. Sometimes people want to take side trips and can't stay for all 3 shows. (What does IMHO mean?)

You can always get tickets

IMHO = in my honest opinion cool
I'm sure Pedro is totally correct too... one way or another, you can always get tickets. laugh

S
S
Even better this year is that there's a new dock on the North side that runs right up beside the stage, much closer and much better seating.

M
M
we're going jan 26 and want to see at least one show.
how do I get tickets??
my boyfriend is having his big-ass 50th birthday on jan 30, so I thought this would be a great way to celebrate.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.