Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
L
L
I think Reaper explained what I meant. I live 75 miles from San Francisco/Bay Area where there is a very large population of gays, male and female. It is tolerated at a greater extent than here in the valley. Most people really don't care one way or the other what sexual orientation another is, but again, good and bad everywhere.

ah. I see, thanks. that is how it should be everywhere, people not caring one way or another but unfortunately it is not that way.

would question if you could call the scene a lesbian scene as in my experience seems its a more bisexual scene where women are concerned, which can be a positive for a singles straight guys like me wink

but as Amanda said just observe the first few days and you will see whats acceptable additionally you will be able to identify the L squad easily when u see them but must say seems strange to compete with females as well as males for the available women on the island smile

all in good fun and this place I feel is very live and let live even though the local guys can be very homophobic at times but generally nobody cares your orientation.

Gaz Cooper

correct, and the most homophobic ones that voice it are usually homosexual.

E
E
Are you sipping, smoking or snorting?

not sure who you are talking to as you do not specifically say so since I was the last post before you I assume me...?? If not, my appologizes as I do not feel things are about me!

I do not smoke nor snort. Drinking is not common for me either but do find it fun when we are at the clubs or dancing all night.

el diablo, I see you listed you live on earth on your profile. Do you live in AC? I like Diablo...the music.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Whew! wouldn't touch this topic with a 10" dildo! laugh

Just because someone dosent agree with homosexuality, dosent mean they are "phobic". They just dont agree with. Now, you all have givin such HUGE attention to such a simple question...its like everyone slowing down to "view the wreak".

I agree with red penny, if you do not agree does not mean you are homophobic. However, those who are homophobic (those who bash gay people, make fun, laugh) are often covering up/asshamed that they are. I have had male friends, more than one, that did this until they could come out.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.