Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Wet Willys is located on the dock by The Blue Tang. Hustler Tours operate at the same dock. Really can't miss it if you are staying at Paradise Villas which is next to the Blue Tang. laugh laugh

T
T
Wet Willies now has a link on this website - under restaurants - I was curious too - looks like a fine place to listen to JJW.

lesbians should not be interested in Willies whether they are wet or dry.

smile

F
F
JC...I attended Camp Belize 2004 and 2005..you're going to love it! The concerts are great. Music under the stars in Belize, what could be better?There's also a Bar-B-Que, scavenger hunt, and ad-hoc things that come up. Great group of people having lots of fun.

I
I
My husband and I are planning our first trip to SP for Feb. Trying to narrow down some place to stay...any suggestions for a pale, cold couple from Minnesota? We are new divers as well, but only plan to do that for a couple of days. Mostly looking to relax, soak up the sun and have some fun! We want to be on the beach and hear the water. (because we walk on it up here!) Is it best to stay close to SP or further out, North or south? All suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks!

and how did you pronounce that ? laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
J
JC Offline OP
OP Offline
J
K & S - No, just muff.

Anyone -
As first time visitors arriving late in the day, we'd like to know about ability to purchase beer, wine & liquor for consumption in a private setting. Plenty of info so far on bars & restaurants on the board, but have seen nothing on whether booze is available to be purchased in regular stores, or only liquor stores, and are there any goofy regulations such as hours available for sale, etc. Thanks for the help.

T
T
Most important querry - am anxiously awaiting answser as well! However, I suspect our concerns are moot - alcohol appears to be the least of our worries - perhaps obtaining sunscreen and Deet should be of higher concern......nahh

J
JC Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Tar -
Yeah, especially for us. Bug bites and sun burn always a major concern for topless lesbian divers. Thanks for the tip.

T
T
Too much credit - no tips here - I'm a first time visitor too! Just riding a chardonnay wave on your thread - what are the alcohol regs???. Sorry. Moving back over to "Crafts and Hobbies" thread. :rolleyes:

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 329 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.