Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Barbara K - thanks.

BH
Banana Beach is a great place to stay for under $100. The rooms are very large and nice. The free hot breakfast is an added bonus.

J
J
Bobby, look for packages, Banana beach, mata rocks, aquamarina suites, they all have pretty good rates if you do a package rate. john in denver

OP Offline
Thanks atomicindy and john in denver!!!

BH
C
C
Hi
It depends on what you are looking for. We stayed at Ruby's and loved it. Ocean view for $35.00 a night.

If you can get banana beach resort for anywhere near a hundred a day thats a steal, a real buy.... as this a class place with all the ammenities ,and goodies ,a top notch place....but I thought march was more money ..and is usually sold out ???but ,try if you can get in and your your dates are available.. ,then grab it quick . good luck,and go live the dream ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
Carol - thank you. I have never been. So I do not know what to expect. I am going solo am single and would like to be somewhere where people hang out - I guess? I will be diving during the day and hopefully meeting others at night. I certainly not looking for some Spring Break bonanza (I am a bit dated for that). How is that for a very round about way of answering?
Many thanks.

BH
O
O
Bobby,

I have been to Banana Beach, 8 times, as a single female and have always, found someone to hang out with ,someone to always talk to or something to do. Whether it was a family with kids, older couples, younger couples or other singles. If you are diving, I am quite sure that you will find people to hang out with.

Banana Beach, is listed at 694.00 for a 7 night package. It is the veranda or balcony room, with breakfast included. You cannot beat the staff, being single, you are really welcomed and gain and instant family.

Jackie

OP Offline
TRAVELQUEEN -

I tried to reply to your message, but your mailbox is full. I will try again later and thanks for all the information and help.

B.

BH
Hey Barb- I thought you were getting local up at Cayo wink

YA CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A GOOD TIME
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.