Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#117289 02/12/06 02:40 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Anyone actually been to the site and seen construction? What do you think? Pros/cons to investing in Brightwaters the Resort also pros/cons to the area it is in? Thanks tons!!

what website do you have for them? Both that come up on google are not working.

Have you checked out Blue Reef? I have visited many in the north end and really was impressed with Blue Reef last week. Many others too.

C
C
I have been there many times, and saw the construction from close to the start.
It is a well engineered project, with it's own sewer sys, and water treatment plant.
I do know the owner personally, and can get you directly in touch with him.
He lives just around the corner of me, here in Florida, and is a contractor here, and I have pictures , many of them, including areal photos of project.
Contact me at [email protected].

W
OP Offline
W
Corona Steve,
Thank you very much for your reply. I would appreciate getting directly in touch with the owner. I have seen the pics on the Brightwaters Beach Resort web site. Do you have different ones? I am curious who will be handling the on site management and details of the management agreement. Also curious to the marketing of Brightwaters. I would appreciate any further help you can give me. Thank you again for your time.

S
spl Offline
S
correct me if I am wrong. Corona Steve, you are talking about Blue Reef right? I don't think he meant BBR Wanna Dream.

Wannadream - To clear up some confusion, Blue Reef Resort seems to have no working website.

Brightwaters Beach Resort has had a website up since construction began, with progress photos and information. I have found links for them on Ambergris Caye.com's real estate page, Belize First, Escape Artist, Viviun International Properties.

I was able to get a lot of information from their representatives' email address: [email protected].

Their web address is http://brightwatersbeachbelize.com/

no, Blue Reef does have a beautiful site working!

http://www.bluereefresort.com/

both sites that come up on google for Brightwater do not work, so thank you for listing the one above, Mister Shell, are you involved in the Brightwater project? I see you are located in FL and am told the people involved are from FL.

I get "server error" when I click on the link for Blue Reef. Do you actually get the website?

yes. lol, something wrong with your internet. so are you involved with the brightwater project then?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.