Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
willieb Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Feb will be my first time in AC and I was wondering:
1 Do they serve beer?
2 Is the beer cold?
3 Can I buy beer in most bars/restaurants?
4 what is the beach like at Banana Beach?

S
spl Offline
S
1. no. frown

2. no, cause they don't have any beer frown

3. no, cause they don't have any beer frown

4. ok, cause they have a sea wall but 2 doors down each way the beach is great. But would be better with a beer.

Willieb, Beer is served everywhere on ac, most popular is belikin and lighthouse brands (local beer) And yes it is served cold. Do a search at the top right corner of this page and type in banana beach or something like that and you will find a lot of information, P.S, the person that said "no" to the beer question is no longer allowed in belize anymore!! :p

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
E
E
he's not even allowed out without his keeper, except on weekends. ignore the @*&$.

spl, I noticed that you can get a "bang" here for misbehaving, big brother is watching you bro eek you could be next :p

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
I
I
I hate to feed spl but I got a chuckle out of it, it is the weekend and apparently the cage door is open.

I'm sure spl figured that willieb knew he was joking and spl probably knew that several people would post, just as they have, correcting the information given. spl is probably kicked back, watching and laughing.

But I have to ask, truthfully, willieb, registered 10/05. Are you seriously asking about the beer or are you messing because my guess is that you're messin'! laugh

S
spl Offline
S
TQ, my kind of lady! sure enough, I am sitting back as you said wink and sure enough I did think this willeb was joking. Smart lady.

S
spl Offline
S
and come on folks. I think he was joking by asking. to ask if they have it is one thing (though I personally find it strange as you can find that out on the internet or a search on this board.) But to ask then if you can get it "cold" and "in restaurants and bars?"
If you are serious when you ask, I am sorry. The truth is they do have beer in SP but at restaurants and bars you will find milk, juice, and bottled water. They do not promote getting out of hand at bars here as they want to keep things "tame."

W
willieb Offline OP
OP Offline
W
OK Fine, it was a joke. Will be in AC in 2 days and wanted to be sure! If no beer, I will bring some!I promise to be tame at the restaurants and bars. (not)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.