Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Our HB wishes to Tulu as well
Kris42 Vic was in the same category - don't know what Tulu said to him, but he was oh so much more comfortable in the water after their little chat
Tulu surely loves the ocean and all in it!

HB a day late but wished it to you early before I left!!! Hugs!! Till next time. smile

J
J
Better late than never...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TULU!! We hope you're using the knife! =) See you next year!

Jenn & Marc Golick

Also, better late than never, Happy Birthday wishes from Wisconsin, your favorite Packer fans Ray & Phyllis. We didn't make it back this year (new job) but are planning for January 2007!!

N
N
Please wish Tulu Happy Birthday from Vicki in Minnesota Vikings land. I hope he is using the MN Twins backpack I left him. Tell him that I still think of him often. Because of the time I spent in the water with him 2/05 I have become a certified diver and had over 30 dives in the past year. I will never forget this gift he has given me. If he needs ANY Vikings items he need only contact me ([email protected])

B
B
TULU is a great person, anyone that runs into him please tell him ANDY REID and his wife wish him a great year. and that we are looking forward to seeing him before trainig camp begins.

diane&greg thanx for the heads up on tulu's birthday p.s. hope gregs fingers are ok

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.