Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

She was great last night!!

I watched american idol last night for the first time ever! She was great. Guess I will be watching more often now.

Wow, she's beautiful!!!

I have never watched the show. What days/times does it come on?

Bzedoll, where'd your kisses go??? wink

S
spl Offline
S
tue and wed diff time both nights. CST wed 7pm

S
S
C'mon guys she's only had 20 or so votes since Marty's post. Get those mice to work!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi,

If you have been watching, or hearing about, the current episode of American Idol this past week you would probably know by now that 12 women and 12 men have made it into the finals. That is from a cast of thousands.

One of the women is a young lady by the name of Lisa Tucker, who is the daughter of Belizean born Eleanor Gabourel's from Melinda Road in Dangriga. Lisa's father is an American name Tucker. Lisa was born in the U.S. She lives in Anaheim, California. Lisa has a cousin name Karlene Gabourel-Tillett who is promoted her and asked that we help her to do so.

Starting next week, you will be able to vote for your favorite American Idol from these 24.

Watch for Lisa Tucker�.she is fabulous�..of Belizean Heritage��. Please vote and give Lisa your Vote�..and tell all your friends and e-mail buddies to vote for her�..

So starting next
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 and every Tuesday and Wednesday, maybe even Thursday, thereafter, we ask you to tune in and VOTE, and make that vote for Lisa Tucker! This is where it counts, this is where YOUR VOTE COUNTS. So please support Lisa Tucker by calling in and VOTE.

Next week, American Idol is on three nights - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8/7c! The Top 12 Girls compete on Tuesday. The Top 12 Boys compete on Wednesday. You vote both nights and the first results show is Thursday (this is when they eliminate contestants).
You may also check out the website www.americanidol.com and this will give you full information on the voting procedures and also a profile of Lisa.
Thank you for your support.

VOTE FOR LISA TUCKER!!!!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Please spread the word and forward this email.

Picture of Lisa http://www.idolonfox.com/photos/?cat=1?=8&p

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Belizean Could Become America's Idol

Tonight an American of Belizean parentage will get a chance to become the next American Idol. Thousands auditioned but tonight Lisa Tucker is one of the 24 who made it to the final round of the competition. Tucker will compete tonight against 11 other females who made it to the final round. The narrowed field will be announced on Thursday. Tucker was born in the States but her mother Eleanor Gabourel is originally from Belize. Tucker also has a long list of cousins and other relatives in Dangriga.

The new American Idol wins a recording contract with J Records. The winners are determined by votes and you can log on to idolonfox.com for more on Lisa Tucker.

We note that in 2003, then just 13 years old, Tucker made it to the semi-finals in the Star Search competition.

Come on everyone Vote!! I know i have a couple of times already.

Hate to spoil the fun here, but you can't really vote for anybody via the net and the site listed above http://www.vote4idol.com/Lisa-Tucker-26.html carries a verrrrrrrrrrrry small disclaimer at the bottom that it is not approved or endorsed by American Idol. That site is simply an internet fan site.

Only way to vote is by phone, and only for two hours after the weekly show air.

So..............next week, get those fingers limbered up! laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.