Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MAS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Anyone seen/heard from Sam Scott of The Monkey House and/or Bob & Blanca Gammons of Bob's Paradise? All were on the north side of Monkey River on the Caribbean. I have no information except that Monkey River Village has only 2 buildings left standing so any info. on the rest of Monkey River area will be helpful.

search this message board for information. i know they have been mentioned
//ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=intro&default=7

G
G
MAS,
I called the US Embassy last night. They said there was supposed to be a Consulate going down there today. They have my # and said they would call if they hear anything. I will keep you posted.

Marty,
The only thing you have seen about Sam Scott (Monkey House Resort) and Bob (Bob's Paradise) on the board is from their families looking for them and waiting for any word. Please let us know if anyone hears anything.
Thanks.

thought i read about bob and sam being seen together somewhere after the storm...

will definently keep my ears open

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-10-2001).]

G
G
Marty,
You did read that Sam and Bob had been spotted. That information is very unclear. Nothing was mentioned if it was before or after the storm. MAS spoke to Sam around 4pm on Monday. He had planned to stay at the property. And that Bob and Blanca were going to stay at their place as well. MAS also stated that Monkey River Village already had all their boats in, so she doubts he is at the Community Center.

^

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 112 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.