Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#118631 03/02/06 05:09 PM
OP Offline
Hello everyone. I just found this web forum, and I must say, I'm impressed. My wife and I will be traveling to AC in mid May. We'll be staying at the Banana Beach Resort. We got a great deal through Sam's Club Travel ($852.00 pp, including air from Philadelphia).We've never been to AC before, so we would appreciate any suggestions you may have. We love snorkeling, and I enjoy reef fishing. Also, what is the average price for dinner, excluding drinks? What tours should we look into, and who are the most trusted tour operators? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
hi mikeh375

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hello, new member saying hello!
the answers to your questions are as varied as the members on this board! Banana Beach is a great choice - my fav among a lot of great places.

Meals can be a cheap or as expensive as you want - i suggest trying some at both ends of the price range.

the search feature above is great for specific info and most opinions have been stated at least twice - take a look around and keep askin questions - - you're gonna love AC

E
E
HI Mike, watch out for the sharks (on this board) laugh Do you know what scohie is?

RMT Offline
Hi Mike, Lots of great info on here and Law said it best. Look for Capt. Jeff on here to give you lots of great fishing advice. As far as tours, Lamanai is great, I've done it three times myself. All day tour of the ruins, with a boat trip and lunch. Wonderful day and well worth it. Try a search at the top to see endless info. You can book it if you are interested when you get there. Have fun planning and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Rhonda smile

Ernie...I am going to miss you when I go away tomorrow. laugh

E
E
AWWWaaa Rhonda... I'll miss you too smile

OP Offline
Originally posted by immissing:
HI Mike, watch out for the sharks (on this board) laugh Do you know what scohie is?
I'm afraid I have to admit to ignorance. What is scohie? confused As far as watching out for the sharks, I think most of them are harmless, and just like to nibble at your toes a bit. laugh

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
Hi Mike,
I highly recommend that you take the all day Lamanai tour. Doesn't much matter which tour folks you use the trip will be fantastic! Also, if you are there during the weekend i suggest you do the Dennis Wolfe live entertainment whereever he is playing. You'll never forget it!
Ri eek chard

Snorkeling trip to Hol Chan Reserve and Shark Ray Alley with guide Alfonso Graniel "L'il Alphonse" is fabulous!

The folks in Monkey Business Travel Shop (housed right on site at Banana Beach) can book your trip with Alfonso. Easy.

Ohmygosh you are gonna have somuchfun!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Scohie is a jewish term for someone that drinks alcoholic drinks without ice or water.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.