Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As for inconsistancy, well, have $1 BZ ready in your pocket and if you don't get charged it'll be a blessing.

I mean, c'mon, didn't the coke machine ever drop you an extra?

Bring $35 exit tax, too, but I didn't get asked for it...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I think most airlines are building the exit tax into their ticket prices now. But last weekend I got charged some type of inspection fee - I don't recall exactly but it was around $2.50bz. Anyone else seen this?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I didn't check luggage, had one carry-on so sounds like the fee must be per bag whether you check or not.

Good morning Clover!

S
S
12% interest needs to be paid by someone.

I am really glad to see the local workers and students are not required to pay the .50 toll twice a day. They earn so little, every cent counts towards their family budget.

The nice thing about tolls is, they can always go up, providing a small contribution to SP's economy which we all love so much!

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
They must be doing a bit of "profiling." We got to go directly to the luggage check in por nada. We're old laugh

C
C
Senior discount?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Clover - that was just mean laugh Besides, we're not that far off - AARP is already sending me stuff :rolleyes:
I'd love to think it was profiling - almost as good as getting carded at my age wink

C
C
I'll take all the breaks I can get! I tip heavily when I'm carded!

The exit tax is a joke.....what is really ironic is that they will not take Belize $, only US $, then in the very next breath, they offer to buy back any of your left over Belize $.......never could figure that one!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
The departure tax thing has been very inconsistent lately. Best to have the $35 US on you just in case. I have had clients who definitely paid the tax in their ticket price but were still asked for it and not allowed to board the plane until they did. I have since been able to get them a refund but it was a major hassle and they had to have the $$ on them to leave (or get a cash advance at the airport bank!)

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.