Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
I purchased a beach towel ata store, possibly the Salty Dog(?), in November. My mom was with me, but didn't purchase one, but now wishes she had! I'd love to surprise her with one for her birthday, at the end of April. I saw the towels at the airport, also. It is yellow and red and reads "Ya Better Belize It!" Mine still has the tag on it, it cost $24 BZ. Does anyone know how I can contact the Salty Dog, or any other shop that sells these and would be willing to ship it to me? Thanks!

B
OP Offline
B
Travelqueen, thanks so much for picking up the towel for me! You've saved me a lot of searching and it will certainly give my mom a nice surprise on her birthday! Have a great time! Let me know when you get back.

beachbum21, was very simple to get the towel. As I read the the information out to the cashier and other ladies working, we laughed at your very elaborate description. Very funny!

I'll pm you about shipping it.

S
spl Offline
S
TQ, can you pick me a towel up next time you are in SP? I won't be returning for 3 months and will be glad to pay you a service fee for doing so.

If you pay me $200USD you can have beachbums! laugh

I won't be going back for a while but I'll let you know when I decide. Actually, I'll need to collect my SAGA prize so maybe sooner than later. wink

B
OP Offline
B
Hey TQ, you're trying to sell my towel?! wink My husband is very skeptical and has no faith that you (or anyone, for that matter)would really get the towel and send it! I told him I've been reading this forum for a while, and there are a lot of genuinely kind people here and he needs to have faith!! Thanks again!

S
spl Offline
S
TQ seems to be a genuine person from the posts I have read and TQ has been on here awhile. However, if you don't get your towel it is because I paid $200 us. I am going to SP in 3 months, not sure I can go 3 months without your towel.

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks, spl, you gave me a good laugh!! Not sure if I can beat your $200 offer, though!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
You can count on TQ!
but - at $200 per, I'm takin orders! laugh

hell I'll buy 2A and go get a bunch!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.