Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
I'm trying to find out if Maralyn Gill is okay and safe. She is the owner of Rasta Pasta in Placencia. If anyone knows her status please let me know. My name is Paula Viehmann from Ambergris Caye. e-mail-
[email protected]
phone 021-2096

they are all fine, talked to someone who spoke with Robbie....

B
B
Marty...you are an angel

B
B
thanks marty, my wife and i are also friends of maralyn and were concerned.

R
R
I talked with Robbie this AM and my son Toby who is in Placencia this PM when Robbie got there with his cell phone. Maralyn et al are fine, her business and home are completly gone. They are staying with my son who seems to have only one of the still standing houses in P. He tried to describe the devestation but he was still in shock and words were hard for him to find that accuratly depicted what he saw He has two or three families living with him now. That's about all I know. I keep praying for them all and I'm not a terribly religious person but whatever works.

D
D
So glad to hear that Maralyn is okay. So sad to hear that her house etc is gone. How can I get word to her? How can I send her help/stuff/etc?

Diane
[email protected]

C
C
Maralyn, I've talked to Marge twice today and given her this website. Sis, we love all of you so. Just let us know what you need. Grandbabies & everyone OK? Did you head for a cave? Let me know anything you know about our other friends.
Love & prayers, Catherine

L
L
Maralyn Gill can be reached on a cell phone from 6pm to 9pm at (501)168-846. SHe has survived and has lost everything! Spoke to her a half hour ago....

B
B
I will be coming down to Placencia next week - 23rd - so if Maralyn needs anything or you want to send it, contact me at [email protected].

Tell her for me "julian's friend".

I heard Marilyn is in San Pedro. She has been spotted here.

Jim
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.