Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OP Offline
I'm not looking to steal the thunder from Pedro1's thread about the best restaurants. The general consensus seems to be that his top 5 are rather pricey. What restaurants, in your opinion, are the best reasonably priced ones, and which ones offer the best value IYO?

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
The Reef

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Papi's - and for real bargains try the little stands in the center of town - if you're only gonna splurge once - it's gotta be Casa Picasso!

L
L
I heard that you can get a whole chicken at Ali Babas(sp)? It serves a grest meal for $7.50 plus extras. I'm going off reports, I will check it out this summer..

Papi's
Georges Kitchen
Oregano
El Patio
These are some of my resonably priced favorites!
Coco

Coco
S
S
The Reef

The Reef, Papi's, Ali Babas, & one where alot of local's eat Los Cocos,located near the big grocery store on the north end by Paradise Villas street entrance.Jade Garden not to bad either.

K
K
What Simon says

Flyfishing my way through mid-life crisis.
Cheap also, south, is Antojito's San Telmo
(sorry jesse laugh )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Ok, I'm in:
I love Mickey's Beef tacos, to the point of the occasional dream about them.
I Frequent the food stall closest to the street for a burrito and a fanta regularly.
The paleta man from Manelly's and I are on a first name basis--as long as you assume my name is "Coconut?"...
I can be found, when otherwise MIA around 2pm, sitting on the patio at Ali Baba's dragging chicken through hummus and reading my book (from ---since this is the plug thread--- Barefoot Books, probably)
Lunch at El Divino is always good, and perfect for hot and/or business-y days. They have great ceviche--long cut (maybe on the slicer?) that is so good I eat the fried tortilla bowl when I'm done.
At Manelly's they've got the frozen cappucino machine ready by 11am..right when the first cup from Monkey bites is wearing off.
Pineapple from the lady across from Ramon's is the perfect snack for my Ramon's beach time.

therein is my current diet. They don't feed me much at work ( laugh laugh laugh )
Chris
Casa Picasso cool

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.