Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kelly d Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm hearing conflicting weather predictions. I know no one can be totally accurate with weather, especially not the Los Angeles TV stations' weather girls (who spend more money on breast implants than they did on studying meteorology in college), but can any of you AC locals give me an idea of July weather? Typically days and days of rain? Or a couple hours of showers, then back to sunshine? Thanks!

Twenty minutes of squall here and there every few days. Mostly at night.

What channel are those girls on?

kelly d Offline OP
OP Offline
Apache,
Hahaha! If you can get KTTV, channel 11 in the L.A. area, you'd enjoy Jackie Johnson. My husband and brothers ALL claim to like channel 11's evening news the best, but it's funny how they seem to turn the channel right after the weather report is done!

eek "Tomorrow's forecast is for temperatures in the 34 double D's with a 22 inch waist. Evening temps should drop down to 35 inch hips. Enjoy!!"

I bet they like it when there is a cold front laugh

even when it rains here it is not rain from hell, rather rain from paradise, July you never know. It did not rain much last July in the days, sometimes in the nights.

D
DJH Offline
D
We were there last July. Very warm and no wind the first week(went July 5). And I don't remember any rain. Second week it became a little more breeze. Emily was on the way.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.