Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
My boys looking for information on their Dad, Clent Whitehead and their father's resort. Anyone know how the resort weathered the huricane? Understand that there may be nothing left but sand, totally wiped out. Can someone confirm this?

[This message has been edited by John Jerman (edited 10-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by John Jerman (edited 10-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by John Jerman (edited 10-12-2001).]

I
I
John,

Give my very best to the boys...tell them Sue (Skip's friend from the Turtle Inn who took them for ice creams, etc.) is thinking of them & praying that their Dad is okay...

When you & the boys speak with Clent, let him know that I'm thinking of him & if he needs anything from the States he can call me at (312) 786-7704 & leave a message. Or, you can relay information & I'll see what I can do to help....

Again, please give the boys my best & let them know that they are in my thoughts during this very trying time.

Sue Saran

J
OP Offline
J
Sue,

Thanks for your kind words (this is Clent's ex-wife Keli). I will be happy to pass them on. I did hear from Clent's cousin (Barbara Ann from Florida). Clent managed to call from his cell phone but on limited battery so the call was exceptionally short. Bottom line is Clent is ok and the resort is not.
We will pass on your message when we hear from Clent.CJ and Daniel say hi.
Thanks Sue

I
I
Keli,

Thanks for letting me know Clent is safe. Again, if he needs anything from the States, I'd be more than ready to help out.

Clent once told me that if I ever needed help while I was on the peninsula to just give him a call...I'd like to return the favor during his time of need.

Give CJ & Daniel a kiss from me.

J
OP Offline
J
Susan,

We'll let you know if we hear from Clent.

S
S
Susan,

Heard from Clent. All is lost at the resort. He's fine. Picking up the pieces. He's staying at Serenity. Gave him your number, he said thanks. Has been calling from someone else's cellphone so calls are short. Doesn't know what he'll do, taking it one day at a time. Say he doesn't need anything right now. No where to put it. He'lllet us know if he does. Again thanks for asking about him and your well wishes for Clent and the boys.

Keli (Whitehead) Jerman

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.