Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
We have decided to get married in Belize in July of next year. I was pretty sure I wanted to do it at Captain Morgans, but it seems like there are so many other great choices out there that now I am second guessing it! Looking for any input, suggestions, comments, etc. Thanks!

Congradulations!! Captain Morgan's is a beautiful place for weddings. Have you been to Belize before? Are you coordinating your own wedding or looking for someone to coordinate it all for you? Feel free to PM me with any questions relating to marrying in Belize, beautiful locations on the island for your wedding, and all requirements.

We were married at Cp. Morgan's 3 years ago. A wonderful choose. You won't be disaapointed. And the privacy that being up North provides can't be beat! Congrats!

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Shelley. Did you find that they helped you to coordinate everything well enough? The last thing I want to do is get down there and have a lot of loose ends to deal with? Also - did you use Kay for your photographer? Thanks so much!

Shaneandmegan, I just replied to your PM but wanted to answer your question on photography. Kay is terrific.

Personally I would use Banyan Bay/Victoria House/Banana Beach or Portofino (North) -I would use Eurida from "Travel and Tour"who has been doing weddings here for at least 10 years and works with all resorts.-I prefer Katie to do the photos as she is as good as anyone but provides a lot more for your money.

L
L
shaneandmegan, I stayed at Capt'n Morgans last Aug 05 and it was great.. I just want you to realize that this is YOUR BIG DAY and make sure you get what you're looking for!! There are a lot of beautiful places to choose from for a wedding. Don't skimp on the photographer, that will be your memories forever for your grandkids,etc.Best Wishes for your lives together!

T
T
Well... The Weding Day is one of the most important of your life, so will be nice to not screw up. Captain Morgan is a very nice resort, but also you can choose Victoria House or Banyan Bay. I know that at Victoria House they are very proffesional, you will have a very nice wedding arrangement on the beach. Like photographer I really recomand you Kay Scott... Is a person totally dedicated to her work and she's doing the picture with a lot of pleasure. You can check her website and you can ses some pictures to have an idea: www.kayscott.com. Also, soon I will have some pictures with some weddings arrangements from different resort from San Pedro and you can have an idea about what's the story. Check my website: www.allvideopage.com for more details.
Yes, the recommandation with Iraida from Travel Tour is very good. She know how to do her job very well.
When you plan your wedding? In July 2007? You have a lot of time:)
Best regards

shaneandmegan, I can't speak about CM but my husband and I attended a wedding last year at Victoria House and thought everything was done very well.

Congratulations to you both!

Diffently check out Kay Scott for a Photographer

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.