Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
I haven't heard much about this resort? Has anyone stayed here, and can tell how the rooms and resort are? Would they be a decent choice for a wedding?

Thanks!!!

J
OP Offline
J
Also, what about Exotic Caye resort?

JZB Offline
Belize Tradewinds is just one of the management companies/owners in the Paradise Villas complex. They have a great location but I don't think their grounds would be suitable for a large wedding. A small wedding would be nice by the pool. The rooms are nice and Emmanuel (the manager) is a great guy who will make sure you have a great time. I really don't know anyting about Exotic Caye other than its location, so I can't help you there.

We've stayed at PV 3 times through Tradewinds. Love the grounds and the location, nice pool. Rooms are fair.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
P
P
Ditto on the grounds and pool. A 20 - 25 person wedding would fit nicely onto the grounds and would be absolutely lovely.

The condos are pretty good, standard with no unpleasant surprises. The staff is excellent and E-man will take great care of you. Plus, if Tradewinds doesn't have enough rooms available, Nellie manages some condos on the grounds as well.

Excellent location in regards to dining and nightlife, btw.

Caveat: Aren't they building the Pheonix Resort next door, just south of the PV grounds? Could be noisy but building is a fact of life in San Pedro.

J
OP Offline
J
Has anyone been to Belizean Shores?

X
Xoe Offline
X
I stayed at Belizean Shores in January, and loved it. Go to the trip reports/photograph section of this board and look for my trip report and photographs -- under Xoe. A number of photos of Belizean Shores, also details in the report.

S
S
I have stayed at PV twice and liked it.E-man is good at what he does and you are at a good location.I have also stayed at BS,although about 3 miles north of the split,they have one of the nicest pools on the island and the villas seem a bit larger than PV

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
Jessie 30--My husband and I are staying at Belizean Shores in July. When are you going??

Jessie, Paradise Villas is very nice. We stayed there last year. We prefer PV because it's in town but away from the noice that you can sometimes encounter when staying close to the airport or the bars.

Hope you have a very nice time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.