Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
Arriving in San Pedro this coming Tuesday for my first trip there. I was wondering about the size of the local currency compared to the dimensions of the U.S. currency. I'm trying to decide which wallet to bring, so as to accomodate the local bills.

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
A fat one that will hold a lot of them. laugh

You're kiddin, right?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
It's not the size of the Bills, it's what you can do with them! laugh

OP Offline
Originally posted by Belikin Bill:
A fat one that will hold a lot of them. laugh

You're kiddin, right?
No, I'm not kidding. Some of the places I've traveled to have very large sized bills, that don't fit in the wallet I use here at home. For instance, in South Africa, their bills are not as long as US bills, but they are much wider, and therefore, stick out the top of my everyday wallet by a good inch.

Coming to you from the beautiful Oley Valley.
Size is about the same. Some are smaller but your US wallet should work just fine.

I wish I had this problem.....

Reality..What a concept!
R
R
I must say that as a fairly new member to this board, and taking my first trip to AC in June, I am amazed at the sarcasm and negative comments that some members post in response to a question from a new member. I mean, mikeh375 would not have posted the question if he didn't want an honest answer.

I travel quite a bit outside of the US, and have received much help from many message boards. I find it troubling that often, this board is more about banter than providing helpful information. I apologize if I have offended anyone, but after reading this board for months, I had to say something.

...and riverkayak, very well said.

when in doubt...do without
My bad riverkayak and Mike375. I didn't intend to offend. Mike has posted some on the board and appears to have a sense of humor. I have had to travel to over 100 different countries and that thought has never crossed my mind nor been a problem. I saw some humor in it.

Just a suggestion, if are going to have enough cash with you that the size of your wallet is going to be a concern. You have to much cash on your person.

Law - I'm still laughing. Good one, well a double laugh

T
T
riverkyak- I thought the question BB asked was legit. I hadn't thought of it that way and glad mike375 explained it. You have to be willing to take any punches that come. That's true of any message board.

Get a since of humor people!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.