Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
I just posted my travelogue-style trip report, centered around photos. Included are photos of El Fogon, the new bakery, and many of the hotels along the beach. All are labeled, so if you're curious what a place looks like, check it out. The bakery and El Fogon are Photos 86 and 87, DandE's Frozen Custard and Tabu Cafe are Photos 82 and 83. Photos 106 and 107 show the black orchid, Belize's national flower.

And the last photo is the real "Xoe" (my board name, used with my German Shepherd Xoe's consent).

If any questions -- just ask ([email protected]).

Wow, Great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time! laugh

C
C
Hi Xoe - We don't get to the message board often and were very pleased and surprised to see several pictures that we recognized as "ours" - as in "Hey, that's our house" ,"Hey, that's our shop" and "Hey, that's our kid" in your trip report - that was too cool. Please stop by Caye Coffee next time you're in AC and have them track us down - we'd love to meet you and chat. You and Paul have pictures published in picture of the day in common.

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Great to hear from you. I was thinking of emailing the photo travelogue URL to several people there -- including you! Alex had mentioned that you (and she when she's there) live the white house just south of Mata Rocks.

I enjoyed your shop. Your fine coffee is now being enjoyed in sample size by a few friends here. I wish you'd had one of your mugs for sale -- I would have bought one!

C
C
Next time (I promise)- sourcing them has been a challenge - we brought the first ones with us from Canada. We didn't expect them sell out as quickly as they did.

X
Xoe Offline OP
OP Offline
X
Alex said you are having trouble finding the shade of yellow you want. Maybe go with just any old yellow -- might not matter much to most folks (like me).

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.