Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Friends of ours will be visiting Belize City for a day (8 am - 5 pm) on a cruise end of June. We are trying to help them make the most of their short stay and share our home away from home, San Pedro, with them. They are a family with two children (3 and 9). They will be on a tight schedule. I suggested they fly from Municipal to SP and spend the day: swimming at Ramon's Beach, lunch, walking around town OR maybe spending a few hours with Tulu for a little fishing and snorkeling..... I can't think of a better snorkeling teacher. Is the cruise terminal close to Municipal? Any thoughts on this itinerary? Appreciate your help.

JZB Offline
I've had friends visit from a cruise ship as well. Time is very tight. They take a 3 minute taxi to Municipal and fly to San Pedro. However, if they are not on a scheduled tour, they might not have first priority on leaving the cruiseship (boarding the tenders). My friends once had to wait until after 9:00 am to leave the ship and another time they got off at 7:00am. Depending on what time they have to be back on the ship, they might only have time to have a nice relaxed lunch with you or a snorkel.

B
B
tell your friends to get off the ship fly to SP, look up Tulu, book a room and say goodbye to the cruise. were the ship is going can't be as exciting or relaxing as staying AC.

Hon Offline
Excellent, budah!!! That is some of the best advice I have ever seen for cruise sheeple.

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 241 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.