Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Haaaa chaaa chaaa chaaaa, hot sauce extraordinaire (per Jimmy D) laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
kelly d Offline OP
OP Offline
I think I'll buy Marie Sharps for souvenirs for everyone! Does it come in hot, super hot and "holy crap, why did I try that??" hot? Is there a mild version??

Being a lover of heat Belizean style, I find the labels say different temps but the bottles all taste the same to me. I have bought some mild that tears my head off and some very hot that I can drink straight. We have a Belizean lady cooking at our camp now that makes her own, and it puts Maries to shame. She roasts the habeneros before she makes her sauce with onions, culantro, vinegar, lime, and a little sweet pepper. Nice!!

Also try the Exotic Sauce, Mango Tango and Lisette's Secret Sauce. Also many types of tropical fruit preserves & jams. LOTS to choose from and they do make great souvineers for people.

Kelly d
Take your time girl & be sure to have a Belikin or a rum punch at Jets bar.
Be careful with the Marie Sharps for Souvenirs, I did that once & now I have to bring back about 25 bottles to supply all the people I turned on to it. I'm known as the Hot Sauce King at work so I have to keep up my reputation!!
Bring lots of bubble wrap!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.