Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Deacon started a food fight thread recently and I personally I believe that if deacon had a bad experience at a restaurant then he should have the right to post-it without being attacked or belittled. I appreciate the fans of the restaurant who gave favorable opinions without insulting deacon, which appear to have convinced deacon to give CP another try - I sure hope to try it on my next visit. That's not the subject of this thread, but I just had to get that off my chest. In that thread, however, I believe deacon mentioned that he was a tattoo design artist. On both of my trips (11/05 & 5/06) I tried desperately to find a tattoo artist. On the first trip a guy named Pirate ( wink that's what I thought, too, but he was a real nice fella) gave me two names and phone numbers: got no answer on one number and left two messages on the other but no one ever returned my call. Feeling sorry for me on my second visit, Pirate gave me another phone number of a different fella but we couldn't get a hold of him either. I also got this guy's e-mail address but I haven't tried it yet because things there seem to change often. So, deacon, if you're just designing tattoos, then you may have a real glitch in your business plan. If however, you implement your designs then, by all means, please PM me when you get set-up and I'll plan on paying you a visit when I get to the island early next year - Lord willing. And I'll post a thread asking about tattoos shortly before my next trip, so anyone with current information is asked kindly to reply.

Be a pal, save a Dal.
I know a couple of locals that do tatoos I have had a couple of them done by one specific guy. Contact me when you are close to your arrival date and I will help you contact them. These guys do tatoos mostly as a hobby but they are good at it.

Where is Deacon's post about the food fight subject?

wyoming there was no food fight post just thread on casa picasso ,and tim jeffers was talking about how great it was..but read it for yourself and you will understand what happen.

And spots 101x would it not be in your best intrest to go to a skilled tatoo artist with a shop and super clean equpt,?? with a impeccable track record and who has been around for years??? just a thought.???????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Isn't there a Graniel (related to Alphonso the tour guide) that does tatoos in SP?

I saw a tattoo shop when I was going up the river last week. So, back of town, north of the old football field. Probably the Graniel fellow.

OP Offline
I got busy and lost track...

Capt - are you trying to politely tell me that that I should get my tattoo in the U.S.? Bummer...it just wouldn't be the same. I had heard that there was a shop in town but it closed before I got there because of the location; perhaps there is more to it than that. Of course I don't want to endanger my health on a lark so thanks for the warning.

Catdog & AS - thanks for the info, I'll make note of it and check around for Graniel and the back roads when next I get there.

Be a pal, save a Dal.
I went through the river again - definitely a house with a "Tattoo Shop" sign on it. Blue house, A frame roof. I think a white picket fence.

OP Offline
Wow, Amanda Syme, can't thank you enough for going to the trouble. On my next trip I'm hoping for a trip along the river and this info boosts my incentive.

Be a pal, save a Dal.
S
S
Last month one of the massage therapists told me that there is a very good tattoo artist who is in SP some of the time. She said that if you ask some of the local younger guys, they would know who he is and whether he is in town. I never mustered the energy and courage to follow up, but could be worth a try.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.