Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#124392 06/30/06 04:02 PM
OP Offline
It's official - Gaz Cooper sold his Ambergris Caye resort to Mike and Vicki Campbell (no relation to moi). The Campbells will re-open under the name Xaman Ek. Xaman Ek will be an upscale spa-dive-adventure beach resort, with a special emphasis on luxury and the dynamite spa treatments that are Vicki's trademark at Tropical Touch Day Spa. "Xaman" is pronounced "shaman" ......... Xaman Ek is the Mayan god of the north star ......... Xaman Ek aims to be a star on the coast of "north" Ambergris Caye for true.
Congratulations to Mike and Vicki and best wishes to Gaz in his next island business venture !!!

#124393 06/30/06 06:49 PM
So, what is Gaz going to do now???

Can't find my plane...
#124394 07/01/06 07:06 AM
Congrats to vickie ,and Mike both nice people I take there son cody fishing,but he is grown to tall to go now.only kidding.they said they will put some time and money to make it a great spa,and class resort!!!! a wonderful place to relax.I know them it will be a winner for sure..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#124395 07/12/06 05:16 AM
S
S
Eb Chuen Cib

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
#124396 07/13/06 07:21 PM
KC Offline
What does this mean?

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#124397 09/13/06 06:51 AM
Scuba john ,you sound like a nice guy ,on another part of the board you heard from some top Real Estate professionals on the island all told you to get a good laywer,bitching on the board will not get you resolution ,if Gaz Cooper did you wrong sue him ,or kick his butt or both .If you did due diligence in the beginning ,and protected your investment prudently like a good business man should ,go to that lawyer get them involved to help you .I know you are hurt,and I feel your pain but this part of the board is not for that.good luck..

#124398 09/13/06 02:55 PM
As capt jeff mentions this is not the forum for this however since my name has been metioned I need to clarify a few points Diane wad the closing agent and everthing was fully disclosed to the new majority shareholders which diane can verify and so can the new MSH

1.) PBDBC had a purchase agreement to buy back SJ shares and upon my departure this was paid up to date meaning that I as director initiated and was paying to rebuy his shares and had been for the past 18 months that means that the new shareholders may of decided to not continue with this buy back agreement that is there choice however up to the point of sale the agreement was in good standing which I am sure SJ will confirm.

what is tanspiring now I have no knowledge as i no longer am involved in the company all I know is when I stood down as director Scuba John was being paid for his shares and there was full disclosure to the new SH on every aspect of the company.

regards

Gaz

#124399 09/13/06 03:40 PM
There you go from horses mouth...What this means only a belize lawyer will understand but it sounds good to me ???but I am not a liar ,sorry I ment lawyer??? and Gaz has spoken !!!!!!!!And we should now put this to bed because we will never understand it anyway????????????????????And this should not be on this part of the board.....

#124400 09/13/06 03:44 PM
X
X
Capt Jeff, I think some clarification is in order.
1. At no time have I refused to speak with Mr. Ritchie, we have discussed his situation.
2. Mr. Ritchie is a minority shareholder and is not a member of the Board of Directors and there was no obligation to consult him before taking decisions.
3. Mr. Ritchicie purchased stock from an individual and it is none of his business what that individual did or didn't do with the money.
4. Mr Cooper fully disclosed all pertintent details and misrepresented nothing to us and has done nothing to warrant Mr.Ritchie's baseless allegations.
5. Mr. Ritchie has materially misrepresented and lied about his situation to all who would listen.
6. I will not further air company business on this venue so no replies are necessary.
7. I too advise Mr. Ritchie to seek competent legal council before he publishes any more potentialy liabelous statements concerning Mr. Cooper, The Campbells, Xaman Ek or Playa Blanca Dive & Beach Club.
8. I apologize to you and all my friends who have had to listen to this inappropriate drivel.
9. Cody just bought new tennis shoes for school, size 15, matches his age. You need a bigger boat.
Xaman Ek

#124401 09/13/06 03:56 PM
This is In my eyes old news ,it is what it is nothing for this board to hear >> but on a nice note I hear you are going to make the place into a premium resort ,with a world class spa.Good for you will buy a bigger boat to take cody fishing ,size 15 shoes well he does not need swim fins.Glad you have to feed him not me go live your dream in peace.................

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.