Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
2nd time S.P. visitors here, (two adult, seasoned Carib travelers) looking to stay in a decent 1 or 2 BR condo with AC and full kitch and other amenities not too close to town, quiet preferred, no traffic outside windows, no sawmills (heh) nearby, steady electricity (at least as much as everyone nearby gets, ha), use of bicycles so we can get to town daily. Need Dec. 23-30, firm dates. Want to spread the wealth around a bit and give time-share or part-time condo owners a shot at our $1000.00. Got air tix on HOLD and I will make decision by 5pm EST Fri. 7/21--any takers?

S
spl Offline
S
that sounds like an awefully great deal for you... a 2 bedroom with bikes too during xmas season for only $140/NIGHT? where it is fully loaded if it is someone's condo with extra ammenities?

RMT Offline
During Christmas! Let me know if it works for ya'. Lol

OP Offline
Thx ya'll- one must start somewhere, yes? Anyway, I do welcome useful and helpful suggestions...wry humor always welcome but out-and-out sarcasm appears to be a bit overdone.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey, I don't know that people are being sarcastic - that's a deal several of us want! If you find it, share the wealth!

RMT Offline
Sorry Carib, no harm meant but seriously that IS peak season and a holiday to boot. Good luck with your search. smile

No kidding! We've been thinking about a white sand beach Christmas instead of our usual white Christmas this year, and would hop right on it if we found a deal like that.

Sorry caribtraveler - pricing we've done over the last year and a half supports everyone elses comments!

My reality check bounced.
J
J
Coral Bay Villas is $155.00 per night over the holidays. We just bought there a few months ago, I have no idea about availability over the holidays. It meets all your requirements, other than that nasty barge next door.... However, you can't see it from the second floor units.

JZB Offline
I don't think $140 a night is out of the question. I charge what Caribtraveler is asking for with all the 'perks'. Unfortunately I took a reservation just yesterday. Sorry.

eek $1,000? You sure you don't want to come to Houston instead? laugh I don't have a bike but you can use my car! wink

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.