Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Hey, Gang.

Thanks for all the info on Banana Beach, Dive Ops, etc. Now on to the next question. Does anybody know anything about zip lining in the Rain Forest? While I would dive FIVE times a day, the rest of my group does not share my passion. The zip lining sounds cool. Any thoughts?

FUN! search http://belizesearch.com by ZIP and ZIP LINE. lotsa good links in there

Hi Divin - my girlfriend and I did the Zip Lining trip combined with the Cave Tubing. It was fun, but since I am afraid of heights, I was scared to death. There are TWO cables for safety, and you are always tethered, the entire time. There's a bit of a walk, uphill, to get to the first platform, and you have to repel off of the last platform. It definitely gets your heart beating.
Have fun, if you decide to go!

I have never been zip lining here, but did in Costa Rica. It was a super experience. Definately do it.

If possible, try to schedule around the cruise ships. We didn't, and it was the only time I've ever felt like I was on a tourist conveyor belt in Belize.

M
M
Completely agree with Redmondlaw...

Here is a site to check the cruises that could potentially be in port when you visit...

http://www.cruisecal.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.