Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
ibirie Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Just looked and it is still at $545 for two for pretty much any dates I put in.

I
ibirie Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hey brianm, Do you know where you are staying yet? We will be at Corona del Mar. So far there are 9 of us confirmed and if this cheap airfare holds on I imagine our group will grow by a few.

I'm always amazed that you poor souls who live near IAH/DFW must pay virtually the same prices as those of us who traverse through there and live 2000 miles away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
B
B
Originally posted by ibirie:
Hey brianm, Do you know where you are staying yet? We will be at Corona del Mar. So far there are 9 of us confirmed and if this cheap airfare holds on I imagine our group will grow by a few.
Don't know yet. Last trip we stayed at the Blue Tang and were very happy although I think we are going to try and stay someplace less expensive this time. May also do part of our trip on Caulker.

The one thing I am just slightly worried about is that this Taca flight gets in at 4:45p and last flight to San Pedro leaves at 5:40p. That seems like it might be a little tight to get through customs and then recheck bags. Although last time we had 1:15 minutes and didn't have a problem. I do not want to spend the night in Belize City.

I
ibirie Offline OP
OP Offline
I
We were on the flight arriving at 4:45p the last time we went (2003) and we had plenty of time to clear customs, get checked in and have several Belikins at Jet's bar before our Tropic Air flight left.

Not to worry- they'll get you outta BZE onto the island. Several years ago, I came in on the last flight and the planes to SP & CC were all full. Being the perfect gentleman that I am laugh , I let others go. Tropic sent another plane back for me. Solo!

B
B
ibirie, you are right! I must have had a hard day yesterday and didnt notice the 545 price was for 2 people. Thanks for the correction....now I need to convince my partner to book another trip before we take the first one!!

Too late - over $500 pp now for those March dates.

B
B
klcman, I booked march 24-april 1st at the $545 for 2 about 15 minutes ago..wish iberie's post had been up there last week when I booked our trip for Oct-I paid 130 more pp than I needed to...grrrr

hmmmmmmmmmmmm gave me $523 as a single 3/8 - 3/19

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.