Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
Between the tequila, sunscreen, bug spray and toiletries I wonder sending a package to myself before our trip might be cost effective? Any opinions about shipping those items ahead of our October visit would be appreciated.
And a thanks to all who post on this board, it has been extremely helpful in planning our first visit to AC (not to mention more entertaining than a daytime soap opera-not that I watch those!)

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks Casa Caracol, I was just under the impression that those items might be pricey there..I admit I do prefer drinking Anejo but couldnt care less what I brush my teeth with. And we would rather buy it there than have to check baggage so I guess we will ditch the package idea and just contribute to the local economy.
October is so far away restrictions could change. We are just so excited about coming that I have nothing better to do than bother you boarders about minutia. Appreciate your reply and counting the days.

Question - if you don't want to check baggage and you can't bring a carryon - will you be staying at the nude resort?!? eek

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
We live the dream so we love 2 enjoy our own soap operas!

You will love SP I promise you. Every day for the past 6 years in Belize, albeit mainly on the mainland, I pinch myself to just do a reality check.

Benja

war paint store has a lot of things so do the super markets

You should be able to make out ok. May cost a bit more but it all evens out in the wash

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

i found the costs for some items to be about the same cost as home for toiletries! After i left my friends stayed behind a little longer and they ran out of shave gel! They said that was so expensive to buy there but everything else wasn't too bad... Average pricing...

where's the nude resort?? i wanna know now....wanna go there now...am hot...hee, hee..this is getting too weird! Can't believe all the blank that is going on! So sad for everyone in the world who travels! Toiletries, etc. are not expensive here, so no worries.

Can't find my plane...
L
L
Linda, R.B. said to tell you the "nude" beach is right in front of our house. Any time!!! laugh laugh

R.B. Mernitz
E
E
Im in !

L
L
Great timing, Leaving for Thailand in the a.m.
That over worked cliche "Where in the Hell is Belize?" is beginning to actually sound appealing. laugh

R.B. Mernitz
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.