Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Gonna be back in December, looking to try these 2 extreme sports. Are there places to do this, or any other extreme sports?? Bunji jumping???

CLIFF JUMPING?? HANG GLIDING??
single choice
Cliff Jumping? Hang Gliding? (100%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 1
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination....live & enjoy every moment....

~*~Ania~*~
Try Ian Anderson's Adventure Camp for some exciting activities. Not the preceise activities you describe, but some excellent challenges - the famous 'Black Hole Drop" has a notable pucker factor.

If you will be on the mainland, call tour guide Patrick Warrior for extreme adventure activities. 011-501-606-7714. Not much extreme adventure on the island except for the skydiving event in Feb.

Skydiving in Feb. is about as extreme as I'd like to get...hope to be there!

Be a pal, save a Dal.
OP Offline
thanks guys, unfortunetly I wouldn't be able to do the skydiving in feb cause I don't have atleast 500 dives under my belt, actually I've never even done it once...haha, but I heard that's what you have to have in oder to qualify....

Barbara, do u know what tour company Patrick Warrior works with?? I'd like to check out the website....also, where on the mainland...belize city?

~*~Ania~*~
S
S
I agree with Diane, check out Ian Anderson's Cave Branch. I just got back and I think you'll find some extreme sports you'll like. The black hole drop combines a steep hike through the jungle and then repel down. The waterfall hike involves climbing through waterfalls and then a freefall jump. The Mayan ceremonial cave expedition involves hiking, climbing and squeezing through small caves. I just got back from caves branch, and while I did not do those activities due to the difficulty level vs. my fitness level I met a lot of people who were very pleased with the thrill factor. Check it out I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere.

Stephania*21...you can make a tandem jump with us in February. The 500 jump minimum is for experienced jumpers.
A number of regular posters here have jumped with us and are hooked to say the least!
We have done 190 tandems in two years and expect to do about 100+ again in February...as long as Amanda Syme does her "Sunshine Dance" and we get blue skies! cool

Woo Hoo!!! Is it February yet? :p

OP Offline
Good to know reaper! I will most definitly keep this in mind!! wink

~*~Ania~*~
Patrick is based in San Ignacio. His company is Tropical Adventure but doesn't currently have a website. You can call him directly, book him through me or email him at [email protected]. Best to email him then call a few days later. He's the guide most of the hotels & jungle lodges in the San Ignacio area call if people are looking for "extreme" adventure. He guides with Pacz Tours, Mayawalk, PACT, etc. Does specialty stuff...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.