Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
Well fun loving sanpedro folks the capts returning back to his second home nov 24 to the 30 for a quickie whos there.And who wants to live the dream ????

Living The Dream Every Day!
L
L
Captain: Maybe Gela and I will run into you again - we'll be around for a quickie too and definitely interested in trying out Rojo's!

OP Offline
Wait just a new york minute ,let me know, might do a rojo thing again ???? And of course would love to see guys Again.Rojo rocks..Be down fri the 24 ,PM me when your down and where your staying!!! as we have a very short window of opportunity to meet ..

Oh capt. quickies can be fun as long as you do not get in the habit of them.
We would love to join the group for dinner one evening.
Thought we were going to be neighbors, but now not so sure - deal seems to be headed south. Living the dream means being thankful even when things do not seem to be going the way I want.

Anyway just let me know where and when.
Pam & Chris [email protected]

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
OP Offline
PAM pm me also ,But think positive!!good deal today good deal tommorow ,do not rush,play it right..Never buy on emotion .Never let them see ya blink...

L
L
Aye, aye Captain: I only met you once at BCs and it was the last time I was down (5/05), so never been to Rojo's, but looks, smells and tastes like it might be a great place to celebrate my birthday dinner! Looking forward to it.

L
L
Oh, and my quickie dates are 11/23 to 11/28 - just 5 nights - so ready, set, go!!

OOoooo Boyyy CJ - a quickie - and our paths will cross again! I too am looking forward to trying Rojo - was on AC a year ago August, so it's been a while. Would love to get together for dinner. I was shown where your "love shack" was while visiting last time - I'm staying with Laurie @ Xanadu.

Woooo Hoooo!

laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
A quickie at the love shack?

Now that's a happy thanksgiving!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.