Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
indygal Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey all boarders and lerkers come on Friday evenings to Pedro's Inn for Boarders Pizza night. There were several of us there last week and me an hubby (no name) go every Friday.

It was fun meeting some of the boarders and thought it would be more fun do so regularly.

See you all soon.....Pam

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sounds like a good idea to me! I'll stop in on Friday, November 24 laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Indy, have you seen deacon again? I know he does not have internet access daily and I have something to give him. Do you know if he will be at Pedro's tonight? We might stop by.

indygal Offline OP
OP Offline
Gela look forward to meeting you.
K - have not seen Deacon, he just lives down the street from Pedro's so he will probably be there. So you are going to bring no name? Have not met him. Hope to see you there-we go about 6.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
I saw Deacon yesterday and he is so hard to run into!

yes, we have some thing we have to do this evening but if we are not too tired when we finish both myself and no name will be there.

C
C
so deacon has finally made the move???, havn't been on the board in months, somebody please update me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
L
Let me check my calendar - yep, I can make it on Friday 11/24 too - I'll be tagging along with Gela. Wooo hooooo!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
show off! laugh

I'll be there.

Total Twenties Mon laugh (Very cool). Have to sample Pedro's Pizza & Beer. Woooo Hoooo Tooooo Laurie!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.