Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
i could be wrong, but i think the water plant is mislabeled. i think that is one spot north, and what is listed as the plant is the medical school...not entirely sure though, but if you look one lot north you can see the tower (i think)

Could be Law, I have to get all the alcohol I consumed in San Pedro out of my system, than I will have another look. wink Maybe my right eye is still drunk.

I want to be just like Capt Jeff when I grow up!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
2Miles - if anyone can survive that it's you! smile
when again?

Originally posted by Lara:
i could be wrong, but i think the water plant is mislabeled. i think that is one spot north, and what is listed as the plant is the medical school...not entirely sure though, but if you look one lot north you can see the tower (i think)
The water processing plant is labled correctly. The water storage and tower are just north of there.

This aerial photo series is around 4- 5 years old, judging by the missing buildings and land clearing.

Great site and lots of fun. Here's something to check out. In finding my house in n.e.Ohio I printed the image as close as I could get. Just by chance I looked at the printout upside down and found much better clarity and visual. The photo was taken from the north looking south.

Originally posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT:
Why is the north end a blur on the map. Is there a way to "focus" it? If so , How?
2Miles

It is older satellite photo. It takes a while and $$$ to get the photos updated. The area North of the cut is the lower resolution for a few miles, then it gets back to the better resolution.

Some of the very recent google map stuff is good enough to see small boats (25 foot??) on a lake:

< Lake of the Ozarks Map >

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
If you look closely you can see golf carts around San Pedro Town...pretty good resolution!

Originally posted by KnckrBckrNYC:
Check out wikimapia.org - very cool site where users can add tags of locations to Google Maps (basically Google Earth on the web)

I started adding a few sites to San Pedro... fill some more stuff in and give a yes/no approval to existing ones. Use the zoom tool on the left side and drag the map around with your mouse. To add a new place, use the "wikimapia" link top left and check "add a new place"

Looks like some more places have been added!

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=17923454&x=-87961049&z=15&l=0&m=a&v=2

Support Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue
The life we are trying to save may be a loved one of yours
JZB Offline
Judging from my neighborhood, this map is 2-4 years old.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.