Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
I am putting in an update for the board software in the next few days. it'll take a day or so and will first be functional without proper images and 'look' at first, but technically functional (i hope).

so if you come and its down, that is whats up. not sure when, sometime in next few days. will post when i find out exactly....

new version has a chat function. also i will be folding the caye caulker board at cayecaulker.org into this site.

will have a mysql database core, for you tekkies, and so should be a tad snappier (quicker) and real fast on searches.

Great... I look forward to a different version...now and then laugh

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
well tried tonite. didnt get it done. will try again soon....

Sorry it didn't fly this time. frown

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
trying again very soon now. when it comes up again, it will be generic looking but the messages will be there

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
ok, try this. see what you think. comments here in this thread please!!!! still tweaking....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I do not adjust well to change, where are the instructions? Why is the print so light? It's hard to read. Where are the little faces I liked and what are all these new ones? I do not like this at all!! frown

and our avatars look all weird!

and what's the deal with my PM box? It seems like every PM I've ever sent or received is in there. I thought once they were deleted they were gone. Is there still a 60 limit? Is there a way to get rid of the ones I already deleted once without having to re read them all? I'm soooooo confused!!!!!! frown frown frown

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
looks like the avatars are larger now. i'll look for a way to set their size back to what they were. it'll take a few comments like this to get it right. i'll ask the software developers about the PM boxes

thanks for your comments!!! very helpful

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Ah, Marty, you're such a good sport! We'll all adjust in time - in the interim I hope you aren't bombarded with inane questions like mine! smile

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
ok avatar size fixed. you like the colors? i am tweaking them. your input is very important and helpful to me law....

the print seems lighter? like smaller or a lighter black? probably a setting for that too! good for me to find these things

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 183 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.